The Path to Profitability is the first program of it’s kind and a brand new approach to holistic business accounting and finance.
1. Financial Systems Review – The Starting point for all Clients
Our 3-step program starts with a Financial System Review, this review of your current system
and processes is done in a day and gives us an idea of what issues and pain points you are
facing and what will be needed to get you on the right track. This includes an introduction to the
Profit First Systems, and a quick analysis of your current Profit First Standings.
The investment for this service is a one-time fee of $500.
2. QuickBooks Clean Up
In this step we will take a week or two (the length of time depending on the state of your books) and correct any errors and make the adjustments recommended as part of your Financial Systems Review. We review the account details to we make sure that we move the transactions to the correct accounts and the account balances are tied to a verifiable number some where outside of QuickBooks. Basically, we Audit Proof your system. – Investment:
Varies based on the amount of work to be done, however your $500 for the Financial System
Review acts as a down payment towards this service and will reduce your cost here.
3. Monthly Service Package
The third and final step on the Path to Profitability is to enter our monthly coaching and
bookkeeping program the Profit Power-Up!
Pricing for the Profit Power-Up monthly program starts at $625 a month. Only $625 a month to
get hands-on training and accounting services that help you understand your financials, show
you how your business can grow, allow you to do what you love without guilt, gain peace of
mind, and allow you to breathe again!
Details on what the Profit Power-Up includes on Monthly Packages Page
Lydia came to my rescue at just the right time! I recently started my home-based business and had all of my receipts and invoices practically in a shoebox! She took the load off of my hands by organizing and then inputting everything into an excel document for me. She didn’t judge me nor did she criticize me, she just extended a helping hand, which I GREATLY appreciated! Not to mention she was extremely polite, respectful and courteous! I highly recommend her to help you get your business off on the right foot!”
“Lydia helped me keep my small business expenses and personal expenses separate in a way I never thought was possible! She’s always there when I need her and answers all my questions, no matter how silly I feel they might be!”
- Starting price
- ● Your Software transfer and any pre work calls needed to gather the information necessary to get started.
- ● A 2 hr. Intensive training in QuickBooks Online (to be done sometime during set up week)
- ● 6 months ongoing email and loom video tutorial support
- ● 2 quarterly reviews via video Zoom Calls to ensure you’re on the right track and you’re confident in understanding your business finances
- ● The cost of your QBO Subscription for those 6-months.
Brand New Business ONLY, no Existing Financial Data
- Starting Price
- ● Your Software Set up, and any pre work calls we need to gather information to get started.
- ● A 2 hr. Intensive training in QBO (to be done sometime during the set up week)
- ● 6 months ongoing email and loom support
- ● 2 quarterly reviews w/Zoom Calls to make sure you are on the right track and understanding your finances
- ● The cost of your QBO Subscription for those 6 months.